Development & Portfolio Manager – Convenience Food Sector – c£60k
My client is a national convenience food shop with ambitious plans for expansion UK wide.
In order to facilitate this growth whilst maintaining existing outlets, they now require a competent and proven Development & Portfolio Manager to undertake the following:
- Project manage new store openings from the assignment of the site to opening day.
- Main point of contact with contractors and project manager
- Liaising with Finance Director to align lease agreement to any operational and design requirements
- Liaising with design team to plan layout
- Ordering of all equipment with comfortable lead times
- Arranging new supplier accounts in a timely manner
- Support the Head of Operations and Area Manager up to opening day
- Responsible for the maintenance and selection of the equipment of the stores making sure that all equipment is in good working condition and related certifications are up to date.
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers to ensure that property and equipment in stores are of the highest standard of performance
In addition to the above, the successful Development & Portfolio Manager will be:
- Responsible for selecting and managing maintenance contractors and maintaining annual spend within budget expectations.
- Supporting the Executive Management team with ad hoc projects which impact the store environment.
- Scheduling regular weekly visits to the stores and review property condition and maintenance activities.
Suitable Development & Portfolio Manager applicants will have:
- A Minimum 5-10 years’ operational experience ideally gained in F&B retail and quick service restaurant operations
- Previous project management experience of opening new stores is required
- CAD experience is desirable
Professional qualification is desirable but not essential.
Remuneration for the successful Development & Portfolio Manager includes a basic salary up to £60k plus 5 weeks holiday to start, pension, retail discounts and staff meals.
To express your interest or find out more, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.