As Senior Associate/VP - Construction (Project Monitoring) you will be working within the Asset Management team and will be involved in assessing all projects through the entirety of their development life cycle; from front-end feasibility & design development through to the construction delivery phase.
Our client is a pan European investment firm managing in excess of £2bn of capital on behalf of pension funds, endowments, foundations and other institutional investors within the private Real Estate sector.
With two additional funds being raised later this year the firm is expanding and they are currently looking to hire Senior Associate/VP - Construction (Project Monitoring) who will work within the Asset Management team.
Senior Associate/VP - Construction (Project Monitoring)
- Assist with construction risk management throughout the life cycle of the investment;
- Working with the investment team to review new opportunities;
- Working with the asset management team monitoring and assessing progress of the developments;
- Accessing the suitability of counter-parties, contractors and professional teams;
- Reviewing construction costs and programme of new deals;
- Working with external monitoring surveyors accessing the technical due diligence of new deals;
- Reviewing monthly monitoring surveyor reports;
- Tracking construction cost and programme changes across the projects;
- Reviewing UTR requests;
- Visit sites to meet with the sponsor, contractors and professional team.
For the Senior Associate/VP - Construction (Project Monitoring) role, we are looking for Chartered MRICS Quantity/Monitoring Surveyors with a strong knowledge and understanding of property development, market trends in procurement and construction costs, literate and able to produce and analytically assess due diligence reports and collate overall risk assessments on all schemes.
Competitive salary and good benefits/bonus package.