PPM Surveyor wanted for Local Council
Your new company
A local council is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Planned Preventative Maintenance Surveyor to join the team within the newly set up Strategic Land and Property/Assets and Regeneration team.
Your new role
As a PPM Surveyor you will be identifying faults, preparing reports and brief specifications to provide a high-quality building surveying service for all the councils properties and infrastructure. You will be responsible for ensuring a well-maintained, statutory-compliant property portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a sound understanding of building services technology including maintenance, repair, and replacement techniques. You will be an excellent team player and have the ability to project manage small simple and complex projects to ensure all projects are guided to a successful conclusion within time and budget.
What you'll get in return
- £27,442 to £37,525 pa depending on skills and experience
- Flexible working including flexi time (discretionary)
- Holidays, 23 days per annum (excluding statutory holidays) rising to 28 days after 5 years' service and 31 days after 10 years' service
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Access to a health cash plan after 3 years' service
- Confidential employee counselling service
- Loans for season tickets
- Opportunities to develop and grow skills and experience
- Free eye test every two years
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.