Hays Property and Surveying are seeking a Graduate Agency Surveyor to join an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors in Southampton.
The business offer a multi-disciplinary of services across the South Coast on behalf of clients within the commercial and residential property sector. Their Agency department provide advice on the purchase, sale and letting of commercial properties across all core sectors including high street retail, offices and industrial.
Due to a recent promotion, the Agency team are now looking to appoint a new Graduate Surveyor. The role will be based in their Southampton office however, opportunities to work from home will be available.
Your new role
As a Graduate Agency Surveyor, you will be responsible for providing a range of services and advice across commercial property transactions. This will include all core commercial agency sectors including industrial, office and retail on behalf of a varied portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will included;
- Negotiating the letting, leasing, purchase and sale of commercial properties
- Conducting and securing property viewings
- Preparing and scheduling property marketing material
- Negotiating and agreeing Head of Terms with new occupiers and landlords
- Advising clients on local property rents, trends and values
- Identifying and following up on leads for new instructions
- Liaising with third parties including solicitors, prospective occupiers and other property agents
What you'll need to succeed
- Property related degree
- Ideally have practical experience of working within commercial property, but not essential
- Knowledge of commercial property leases
- Knowledge of the local property market and geography
- Personable, self-driven and a strong negotiation skills
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.