Hays Property and Surveying are seeking a Property Management Surveyor to join a leading property consultancy based in Reading.
The company has a strong reputation for providing a range of property consultancy services on behalf of clients across the UK. Their Reading office provides a multi-discipline of services including Property Asset Management, Valuation, Agency and Building Consultancy.
The Reading Property Asset Management team manage portfolios of properties behalf of a range of Private Clients, Investors and Property Companies. The team now is now looking to appoint a new Property Management Surveyor to compliment it's existing set up.
Your new role
As a Property Management Surveyor, you will be responsible for the day-today property management of a variety of property portfolios. Typically, this includes most core property sectors including offices, industrial premises, retail assets and mixed-use developments.
Key responsibilities may include;
- Day-to-day management of a portfolio of properties
- Preparing, advising and implementing Service Charge
- Manage rent rolls, collecting arrears and process contractor payments
- Undertake property inspections
- Review licence alteration requests, instruct property agents and maintain lease and rent review expiry schedules
- Liaise with facilities managers, solicitors and other third parties
- Maintain and development relationships with clients
What you'll need to succeed
- MRICS qualified preferred, but not essential
- Relevant qualification in commercial property or estate management
- A minimum of 3 years+ experience in Property Management
- Demonstrable, recent experience of managing a portfolio of properties
- Preferably hold experience of working within a property consultancy
- Strong knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation and service charge
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
For more information regarding this, or any other opportunity, please contact our Southampton based Property and Surveying specialist Jamie Poll on 07800755744.