We are partnered with several Property Consultancies that are actively recruiting an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to be based in London.
Our clients range from leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas to well regarded SMEs that are expanding due to strong portfolios. They each have great reputations in the market and are working on some London's highest profile developments in their respective fields. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidates preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial, Leisure, Education, Hotels and more. Values can range from £5 million to multi billion size projects. This means there are a range of opportunities to suit different requirements.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Intermediate Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 - £20 million. Long term, you will have a number of opportunities to get involved in anything from Residential, Commercial, Education and Health. You will have the opportunity to develope your career and progress within the company.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London's most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to Senior level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Ash Dean on 07759 122 624 for more information.