A Specialist Project Monitoring Consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior/Associate Fund Monitoring Surveyor for its London office. Being a leader in the market, this company works on several projects in and around London and the South East. With a variety of sectors to work on including Mixed Use, Residential, Commercial, Hotel, Retail and Industrial. The company also offers superb work-life balance. Accompanied by a very competitive salary, you will find this company is a great place to work.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- MRICS QS/Building Surveying background, with clear fund/bank monitoring experience.
- An understanding on the Monitoring role and a clear career drive to specialise in this.
- Relevant Consultancy experience.
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Industry leading flexibility - with remote working
- Professional Fees paid annually (1 professional body)
- Life Assurance
- Optional Private Healthcare
- Phone and Laptop
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
To apply, click on apply below or call Rory Thompson on 0203 930 8612 for a confidential informal chat.
We always have a range of new Fund/Bank Monitoring Surveyor roles, to hear about them send us your CV or visit the Edgar Cowen website.