A diverse, Chartered Surveying consultancy in London are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their medium size practice a short distance from London Bridge.
With one of the current Assistant Quantity Surveyor's being promoted, the Quantity Surveying Director is now seeking a new, moldable Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is eager to move forward with the APC and work on an interesting range of projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will gain Quantity Surveying, Project Management, and Employers Agent experience whilst working on residential, hotel, rail, and commercial sector projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a MSc or BSc in Quantity Surveying (or similar)
- 6+ months Quantity Surveying experience, ideally with a consultancy practice
- Proactive and team focused character
- Driving licence
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- RICS fees
- Direct access to the Senior Management team
- Broad and exciting project portfolio
- Flexible working
- Private Health
- Bonus scheme
- Good career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying