The Head of Cost Management within a leading Quantity Surveyor consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can hit the ground running and run a project with minimal supervision.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join the Southampton office and a Quantity Surveying team of 11 who work across an array of projects from coastal defence through to universities and local authority schemes up to £100m+.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will ideally be able to deliver projects from feasibility to completion in a client facing capacity.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Able to commute to Southampton
- Pre and post contract experience
- Any Employers Agent experience would be fantastic
- A track record of delivering projects with minimal support
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Route to Associate Director
- Professional membership fees
- Pension contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Broad array of projects
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Managing Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor