An established independent practice based in northwest London are now seeking a RICS General Practice Surveyor to join their team of Surveyors.
Working predominantly with commercial properties and some Residential properties around the UK, implementing rent reviews and lease renewals, residential lease inspections, management inspections and valuation work.
They provide Valuations and reports for a wide range of purposes such as, Lending and Mortgage, Company Accounts, Capital Gains Tax, Compulsory Purchase and Residential Lease Extension.
The role of the General Practice Surveyor will include
- Supporting in lease renewals and extensions
- Valuing commercial and residential property
- Providing reports and presenting these to clients
- Developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Giving property advice to individuals, charities, and companies.
The General Practice Surveyor will ideally hold?
- RICS accredited
- Experience as a General Practice Surveyor
- Passion for delivering first class service
- Redbook understanding
- Salary from between £35,000-£50,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Flexible working
- Part time work available dependant on experience
If you are a General Practice Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
General Practice Surveyor / Surveyor / MRICS / RICS / Redbook / Surveyor / Valuer