Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary € 54,000 euros - bonus € 4,000 euros
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in France has arisen at a leading worldwide commercial real estate firm, providing services to users, owners and investors worldwide. You will be fluent in French and English.
You will be responsible for Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics for interior design projects, as well as for new build, renovations or within the framework of asset valuation.
You will mainly be working within the Education, Residential and Logistics sectors.
You will be involved in the initial phases of projects (feasibility, estimation, detailed estimate) within the framework of design/build contracts or project management assistance missions.
Your role will include:
- The analysis of the files and their financial feasibility,
- Preparing estimates, budgets, schedules.
- The control of budgets and estimates.
- Assistance for the negotiation of contracts.
- CAPEX and reconstruction costs estimation
- The analysis of the global costs of the files (exploitation, maintenance).
- Updating a database of prices and ratios for different types of works.
- Cost Management or Cost Control.
- Writing notes, analysis memos and summaries.
You will work in a multidisciplinary team including architects, urban planners, engineers, programmers, economists and environmental experts.
With a Cost Management or Engineering background with training in Construction Economics, you have an intermediate or senior level of experience in a similar position.
You have acquired knowledge of:
- economic (measurement methods, cost control related to manufacturing and construction)
- technical (implementation of materials and equipment),
- legal (types of contracts, safety standards, environmental certifications),
- architectural (reading plans).
- Rigorous, organised, with good interpersonal skills, you are methodical and enjoy working in a team. You are a good listener and service oriented.
- You have good writing skills and an excellent ability to analyse and summarise.
- Fluency in English & French are essential.
- Knowledge of REVIT software is an asset.
- Regular travel (weekly) may be required within France.