Quantity Surveyor, Worcester
A tight-knit and growing cost consultancy are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their office in the heart of the scenic town of Worcester.
The Quantity Surveyor's role
The Quantity Surveyor will be expected to assist in projects within the Retail and Commercial sectors from inception to completion, ranging in values from £500,000 to £12m.
The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Partners of the cost consultancy in Worcester and in return will receive tailored support to their professional development, along with transparent communication regarding the next steps of their career.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 2+ years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience within Retail or Commercial sectors preferred
- Full valid UK driving license
- Able to travel to Worcester
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 28 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Health and wellbeing perks
- Pension contribution scheme
- Long-term progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
01628 367 039 |
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Worcester / Construction