An International Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an Associate Director from a Quantity Surveying background to join their rapidly expanding Cost Management team in London.
The Associate Director's (Quantity Surveyor) Role
The Partners are seeking an Associate Director to lead on complex, high value, and prestigious projects across London within the residential, hotel, commercial, and higher education sectors.
The successful Associate Director will also be involved in managing costs and budgets, whilst also mentoring less experienced Quantity Surveyors on the team.
The Associate Director (Quantity Surveyor)
- Cost Management/ Quantity Surveying consultancy experience
- Degree qualified and/or MRICS
- Excellent pre and post contract experience
- Good client facing skills
- £80,000 - £90,000
- Work on iconic projects
- International opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional membership fees
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Cycle scheme
- Buy and sell holiday
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Managing Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director