A small but leading private Chartered Surveying firm based in Northwest London, are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor who can join them, with a look to take over the business within the next 4-5 years.
As the new Senior Building Surveyor, you will be joining an established firm, that purely focuses on the residential sector, on projects within the North South circular. As the firm does not concentrate on the full range of BS services, you will be working only on Party Wall and Building Surveys, and therefore a keen interest in these aspects is desirable.
This is a strong progression opportunity for a commericially minded and determined individual, who is seeking equity and then would be keen to take on the business in the next 4-5 years. They are wanting to continue growth throughout the coming years, which they will lean on you, as the Senior Building Surveyor, to be active in the support with this.
The Senior Building Surveyor
- 4+ Years PQE (Preferably)
- Party Wall and Level 3 Building Survey experience
- Heavy residential experience/interest
- Commercially minded and client facing
- Keen to be hands on with business development
- Managerial qualities
- Aspirations to take on equity and eventually take over the business
- £55,000 - £65,000 (Flexible)
- Equity in the business
- Private medical insurance
- 25+ days holiday
- Mobile Phone
- Beautiful working environment with onsite restaurant
- Unmatched progression opportunity
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Party Wall | Building Surveys | Building Consultancy | Equity Partner | Residential