One of the UK's largest independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Associate Quantity Surveyor to be based in Birmingham.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some Birmingham’s highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidates preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out and large Hotels for blue chip clients. Values can range from £5 million to multi billion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit an Associate Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 - £500 million. At Associate level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying be a full member of the RICS
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
- Have experience managing teams of people and ideally experience developing business either via networking or repeat business from existing clients
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of Birmingham’s highest profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to Partner level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
- Opportunity to manage a team and get involved in the wider business
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Hamish Ross on 0 7 4 6 4 9 2 7 4 0 1 for more information.