Technical compliance supervisor - High security environment
Your new company
Working for a large Maintenance and FM contractor- working within a prison environment
Your new role
Supervisor Compliance services
To deliver effective team leadership to provide a professional service to our customer by delivering the required service levels from conception to completion within the agreed time frame set within the contract.
To manage and deliver a proactive service in delivering Planned maintenance and remedials on behalf of the client via on site staff and Contracted labour resources.
Assist in the development of Maintenance Plans and remedial Action Plans that ensure the establishment is safe and compliant both with statutory requirements and with the requirements of the contract.
Plan and programme maintenance activities according to the SFG 2O programme and within Planet FM, prioritising work in a hierarchy of Safety, Compliance and contractual requirements.
Site compliance and the maintenance/upkeep of the SMC folder system including action plans where appropriate and implementing remedial action plans ensuring timely completion.
To lead from the front and be available for all site audits developing Action and remedial plans ensuring timely completion and compliance with statutory and contractual requirements.
Job Role requirements:
* To Supervise, Lead and deliver a proactive service in delivering Planned maintenance and remedials on behalf of the client.
* To Supervise and Lead all teams' PPM activities in line with Amey company procedures and in adherence to site rules inclusive of Health and safety, environmental and quality systems.
* To provide a single point of contact for the team members allocated to PPM and compliance services.
* To Lead the team in line with site and Company policies and procedures.
* To deliver all agreed KPI - SLA targets and objectives set to meet our contractual obligations.
* To set the standard by demonstrating a professional approach whilst delivering and supervising the team.
* Provide appropriate challenge and assurance to ensure that work is delivered to the highest standard and to Health and Safety.
* Build a solid relationship with key influential persons and maintain that momentum.
* To deputise for the Site Manager as and when requested.
* To deputise for the Works Supervisor as and when requested.
* Point of Contact for all contractors and ensure receipt of compliance documentation including competencies, certificates, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
* Contractor management of outsourced services including Specialist hard services, fire systems, lifts, hygiene, water and waste management.
* Act as the approved person for a given discipline if qualified and competent (HV/LV electrical work, pressure systems, confined spaces, steam etc).
* Maintain and seek to improve the safety culture and health/wellbeing within the team by delivering Tool Box Talks and enforcing Zero Code.
* Oversee and Supervise the Office Administrator and that elements of the contract are maintained and completed to support contract delivery in accordance with the contract & KPI's.
* Produce or interrogate reports (Amey Helpdesk) and forecasts based on data within the Planet FM system.
* Attend all scheduled meetings where invites or instruction has been given
* To manage the site compliance register and ensure weekly submission to MOJ.Compliance
Ensure contractors are booked in within the required time frame to deliver the service.
* Create whiteboard with annual list of Statutory compliance, contractor's details, description of service and date service due.
* To manage remedial works via contractors.
* Run Planet FM report for PM and reactive tasks and monitor KPI percentage rates. Inform site Facilities manager of progress.
Good general understanding of building maintenance issues
Track record of statutory compliance
A willingness to work in a busy maintenance yard/depot
Living within a decent commute of Lincoln
This role will be subject to DBS and prison clearance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.