Quantity Surveyor | Infrastructure |Exposure to Wide Range of Projects | Flexibility | Hybrid Working | Clear Route for Progression
Currently seeking several personable, enthusiastic, and energetic individuals to join our client’s contract and cost management/quantity surveying team to support their continuing growth and make the difference to both their business and to UK infrastructure.
From the inception of a project through to completion and beyond, the company help to deliver the outcomes that matter, with services covering the full spectrum of consultancy, project delivery and post-project operations.
The organisation is passionate about making the difference and are committed to delivering Sustainable Net Zero outcomes for their clients, helping their people to realize their potential, and doing their part to create a prosperous society.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Quantity Surveyor within our client’s UK Infrastructure business working on a variety of projects and initiatives, establishing friendly, professional, and appropriate relationships with clients, colleagues and other parties involved in the projects and programs they support.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- You will ideally hold or be working towards an appropriate professional body membership or equivalent
- Contract Management experience (NEC3, Option C preferred)
- Change management, quantity surveying, line management, commission management experience
- change control, valuation, procurement, governance processing and reporting experience
- estimating and pricing experience
- Collaborative approach
Not only will you receive a competitive package, but you will also be a part of an organisation who provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change. They want their people to succeed both in work and life. To support this they promote a healthy, productive, and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.