Role - Principal Project Manager - Birmingham - £47,000 - £57,000
Large Pubic Sector property organisation based in Birmingham are implementing a specialist energy/Net Zero focused team and are seeking a Principal Project Manager who has experience of Local Authority Energy grant funded schemes such as LAD1/2, ECO1-3, Green Homes, Sustainable Warmth.
The role purpose of the Principal Project Manager is as follows;
1. To work flexibly and exhibit and endorse the vision and values and behavioral traits of the organisation.
2. Responsible to the Director for Project and Programme Management for the management, leadership and delivery of a project management and construction service within the company, working collaboratively with other disciplines and partners. To assist the Director of Programmes and Projects and other team members in delivery of professional consultancy services to clients.
3. Support the Director of Programmes and Projects to develop and deliver market-led/customer-focused business plans aimed at growing the reputational value, customer base and profitable income potential of the company and the service. 4. To provide the drive, analysis, processes and information to deliver agreed performance targets.
5. To work flexibly and exhibit and endorse the stated vision, values and behavioral traits of the organisation.
Extensive post qualification experience in a professional construction discipline e.g. Architecture, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management.
Extensive management experience at a senior level to include the following:
• Project management of diverse and major/complex projects, particularly with an energy focus
• The management and motivation of people/teams
• Performance management
• Contract, financial and budgetary control
• Co-ordinating complex workloads and multidisciplinary resources
• Process and systems
• Collaborative/partnership working Experience in the preparation, implementation and management of NEC and JCT contracts for building and building services.
Experience of project managing the delivery of either design or maintenance of a large diverse portfolio and customer profile.