Project Manager (Associate/PD level)
Office/commercial sector (new build and CAT A/B)
£80-100,000 plus bonus and benefits
This mid sized, independent project consultancy of 40, punch well above their weight and count an impressive array of big name commercial developer / investors as part of their client base.
They pride themselves on their strong team mentality and going the extra mile to develop their employees with both hard and sort benefits. This approach has resulted in almost zero staff turnover.
As part of ongoing growth, they seek 2 additional project managers (Associate and Project Director) to lead projects in the above sectors. Projects will be a mix of new build plus CAT A/CAT B.
The ideal candidate will be a project management professional with min 5 years experience in a consultancy or client organisation, leading either CAT A, CAT B or new build projects.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing private sector commercial
- Managing all aspects of the project, engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward
- Monitoring project progress against programme and reporting accordingly
- Acting as key client contact
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- A chartered professional, ideally MRICS, RIBA, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Proven Project Management experience in a consultancy or client side leading projects from inception to completion
- Confident in JCT contracts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
Package on offer includes:
- Excellent career opportunities as this teams continues to expand
- Attractive Bonus
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com