This is an opportunity for a junior Analyst to progress their career at a real estate IM company which currently has billions worth of assets under management globally.
My client manages private equity investments in purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) assets around the world and is a leader in real estate asset management within the student housing sector. They are specialists in the acquisition, development and managements of both single assets and large portfolios.The Capital Markets team is responsible for raising both equity and debt capital across the globe and the successful applicant will provide support across the entire Capital team (both debt and equity), with the key area of responsibility being to provide research analysis that will enable growth in capital raising.
- Research market data and analyse sector trends.
- Prepare external facing research reports across the company's key markets.
- Update and maintain research material across investor collateral.
- Support during the sourcing process for new debt arrangements, with investor due diligence, research, NDAs, teasers, and 3rd party advisor coordination.
- Work closely with the Portfolio and Fund Management teams to assist managing existing arrangements and documentation.
- Conduct relevant market research and appropriate due diligence to assist with the origination of new debt and investment in existing markets and new global market entry.
- Keep up to date with global investment & debt markets and competitor developments.
- Support the preparation of pitch-books/presentations and relevant information packs for meetings with clients, banks and investors.
The successful candidate will possess 1-2 years' experience in a research / analytical role, demonstrable track record within real estate investment internationally and possess medium level of research, analytical, organisational, project management and problem-solving skills. Fluency in European language desirable (not essential).
The role itself offers a competitive salary dependent on experience, benefits package and lucrative bonus along with the opportunity to work within a highly entrepreneurial culture, in tandem with other global divisions within the company, providing excellent exposure while developing a broad range of skills.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh.