Schedule Order Priorities and plan Manufacturing activities (PULL methodology)
Entry level role suitable for someone wanting to progress within buying and procurement
The organisation is a leading global technology company that energises the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, The organisation pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, the organisation's success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries
- Analysing and reviewing raw material and finished goods stock levels and coordinating supply of materials within defined inventory levels within the area of responsibility
- Liaise with Customer Service, Manufacturing and other facilities on issues concerning supply of materials or critical
stock levels in order to provide excellent levels of customer service
- Being responsible for logistics planning functions regarding supply of materials to and from overseas suppliers and other organisational manufacturing sites in the area of product line responsibility
- Coordinating with Purchasing regarding supplier development and the management of inventory purchases to satisfy customer demand
- Managing JIT/consignment stock agreements with supplier bases
- Managing and resolving problems and discrepancies relating to material control issues
- Being responsible for independent decision making regarding materials control functions up to defined limits
- Being responsible for providing high levels of customer service
- Our client is looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious Material Planner Scheduler to join their expanding organisation.
- This is an ideal role for an individual looking to start their career in a successful business.
- The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills. They will have excellent numeracy skills and experience using Microsoft excel.
- The individual will be a strong communicator with excellent attention to detail.
- Good operational understanding and knowledge of purchasing and materials control functionality - Pull and MRP systems.
This role may suit someone looking at a career change or someone coming from a data led administration role looking at moving into procurement and/or buying. This is an entry level role and the package reflects this.
- Competitive Entry Level Salary
- Good benefits Package
- Opportunity to enhance knowledge with industry and sector leading training
- Opportunity to work towards a professional qualification in a related field of expertise