Senior Project Manager
A leading Construction Consultancy in Birmingham with an established client base and a strong focus on Project Management, are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to take the lead on upcoming projects in a diverse range of sectors.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will procure a role with a young team that are looking to grow and are involved in various sectors such as Residential, Motor Trade, Local Authority and care home development.
The Senior Project Manager will be expected to begin leading projects of values up to £30m from the get-go and will be supporting Assistant Project Manager's in the practice.
The Senior Project Manager
- Comfortable leading projects
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Must have a driving license and be able to commute throughout the midlands
- Work well within a team setting
- Preferably a construction related degree
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Travel expenses
- Flexible working conditions
- Career development
- Support with training
- Health care
- Life insurance
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Birmingham / RICS / APC