A young, vibrant private practice are seeking a commercially astute Senior Building Surveyor with 5+ years private practice experience to join their expanding Brentwood, Essex office.
This forward-thinking private practice work on a diverse range of construction projects both small & large and offer the full range of traditional building surveying instructions with a focus on professional services.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will work across sectors including super-prime residential, commercial and education and will be given the full support needed to achieve MRICS status.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- 5+ years private practice/consultancy experience in a client-facing role
- Experience carrying out professional services (listed above) preferred
- MRICS preferred
- A positive, client-facing demeanour
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Be rewarded for performance
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
- Professional Fees
- Frequent office outings and social events
- Discretionary bonus
- The opportunity to progress your career at a fast pace
- RICS and professional fees
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Consultancy | Property