Senior Surveyor / Associate Director – Commercial Property Management - Flexible Working – Numerous Benefits – 6 UK offices managing £13bn of Commercial Property - Central London
An opportunity to be part of a company that is committed to engaging with and developing all employees. The Company:
Joshua Robert Recruitment is excited to be working with one of the UK’s largest and most successful Property Management businesses’. Their Property management team looks after over £13bn of commercial property across their 6 UK offices. The company works on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups, and foreign investors helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance. The Job:
An opportunity has arisen within the portfolio management team for a Senior Surveyor / Associate Director in my client’s London Office to help continue delivering the highest levels of satisfaction amongst tenants and clients alike.
Essential duties as Associate Director will include:
The ideal candidate must have:
- To manage and take ‘full ownership’ of a given number of properties.
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers, and what is happening in the local area.
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face-to-face meetings.
- To report directly to the client – there is no one to hide behind.
- To attend meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Monitor Risk Wise to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with guidelines & Client KPI’s.
- To work with facilities managers, credit controllers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury, and other central functions.
- To ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
- Experience managing commercial property in a similar client-facing role, particularly mixed-use properties.
- An understanding of the rationale behind asset management opportunities and showing a readiness to engage in negotiations.
- An eagerness to find avenues for new clients and work and become involved in the process.
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- MRICS is desirable.
A salary ranging from £45,000 - £60,000 per annum is dependent on experience with flexible working. Benefits such as Health Care, Life Cover three times your salary, Employee Profit Share Scheme, 25 days holiday, Birthday off, Salary Sacrifice Green Car Leasing, Cycle To Work Scheme, and more.
An opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.