Senior Surveyor – Commercial Property Management – Numerous Benefits – Leading property consultancy
An opportunity for a senior surveyor to work for a leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors. The Company
A leading independent international property consultancy based in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors. Our client is an independent consultancy with a partnership culture that puts its clients first. They provide market-leading advice and transaction support to investors, corporates and homeowners for their personal and business property needs. The Job:
Based in our clients HQ in London, the Property Asset Management department is looking to recruit a Senior Surveyor to work within the Central London Team.
Working within a Partner-led team that manage a high profile portfolio of Central London Offices for largely overseas private clients. The position will require taking responsibility for servicing and managing high profile clients, whilst maintaining a professional profile and a relationship with our clients built on trust and integrity.
- To build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the Partnership
- Provide high-quality day to day property and asset management of large central London buildings
- Liaising with the client accounting team on the production of annual service charge budgets, approving reconciliations, rent raising reports etc.
- Liaising with Facilities Managers in respect of service charge budgeting and reporting and undertaking regular service charge expenditure monitoring and reporting
- Instructing and liaising with Facilities Managers, Building Managers and building consultants in respect of repairs and planned maintenance programmes
- Carrying out regular property inspections
- To be responsible for all management functions, including rent collections, service charge management and all aspects of management and landlord-tenant relationship
- To have a good understanding of landlord and tenant matters and pursue asset management opportunities
- To communicate fully to ensure that business is managed in an efficient and professional manner
- To understand the business and have a sound business knowledge together with a keen awareness of the competition and to maintain a high profile in order to obtain introductions to prospective clients
- To perform other tasks delegated by the Partner in charge as required
- To liaise with other departments when required and work cohesively within the Central London property asset management team on an ongoing basis
- Degree educated
- MRICS - At least 2-year post qualified experience
- Property management experience of working across a variety of asset classes in Central London
- Landlord and Tenant experience would be beneficial
- The experience, ability and enthusiasm to help deliver first-class property management services
- The ability to provide solutions and options when confronted with new situations
- The ability to motivate, direct, when appropriate
- The creativity to produce clear, concise and accurate reports and other written communications
- The commitment and determination to act effectively and professionally on behalf of the client
- The capacity to respond effectively and professionally towards other parties with whom business is being carried out
- Skills of negotiation and professionalism
As well as working for a highly regarded and prestigious company where you will really matter, you will receive full autonomy in the role, a clear path for future progression, plus a fantastic salary of up to £55,000 and benefits package.