Are you an experienced Project Manager? Looking for a role that supports healthy work/life balance? Looking to work for a supportive and inclusive firm who will develop your career? Then apply below!
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join a leading consultancy firm as they mobilise for several key opportunities across a broad portfolio.
We are looking for a Project Manager, with previous Highways, Rail or Water sector experience to join a national team to work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects. You will be joining a growing team of like-minded people that have a passion for innovation and delivering cutting edge solutions.
As a Project Manager, you will be expected to work within a team to successfully manage and deliver capital investment projects. This role predominantly involves providing client-side project management support during all stages of the project delivery lifecycle from option studies, option development, construction tender support through to NEC or JCT contract administration.
Ideally you will have a background in infrastructure project management and experience of the delivery of a range of multi-disciplinary projects within rail, highways, and water sector environments. You'll be familiar with working in large, geographically dispersed multidisciplinary teams on projects at all stages of the project lifecycle including development from feasibility to detailed design and construction.
- Development and delivery of business cases
- Client-side project management, including stakeholder, schedule, and contract management
- Ownership of and responsibility for the successful delivery of your project
- Preparing and maintaining schedules, including dependencies and resources
- Identifying and monitoring project risks and opportunities
- Quality management processes for project activities and outputs
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- Establishing and maintaining project governance reviews
- Developing and managing teams
- Managing suppliers
- Ensure commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Strong relationships are developed with clients and members of the cross-functional team
- Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross- selling opportunities, are identified, and acted upon
- Provide leadership within project management business and provide leadership and mentoring to the team
- Manage the delivery of project management team outputs, in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards
- Co-ordination and sign off on all management information produced by project management teams prior to issue
- To 'win' clients through strong business development skills
- Academic or vocational qualification in a relevant technical or project management discipline.
- Demonstrable experience within a project management role
- Membership of a relevant professional institution or working towards membership
- Experience of contract management, particularly within the NEC suite of contracts
- Healthy and flexible work/life balance
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Medical
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle