We are seeking employed insurance rebuild Surveyors to join our rapidly expanding, award winning business where we are operating at the forefront of digital risk management solutions.
The successful candidates will be working as part of our Dorset based Surveyor team and will ideally be:
- Qualified and/or experienced in areas such as: construction, building surveying, quantity surveying, commercial and/or residential property, insurance, and risk management
- Have knowledge of insurance industry requirements relating to commercial and residential risks.
- Have an interest in and an understanding of buildings and contents, as well as the various perils and risk areas around residential and commercial property
- Have good IT, communication, and problem-solving skills
This permanent position offers:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Brilliant training and development opportunities
- A fantastic company pension and generous life assurance policy
- Use of a company pool car
- Mobile phone and home office equipment
- A generous rewards package that includes free eye tests, discounted shopping & gym memberships, an employee assistance programme, holiday trading and much more
- Experience and knowledge of buildings, construction techniques, build costs and survey methods
- High levels of self-motivation with a real passion for the role
- Great IT and keyboard skills with the ability to be able to learn inhouse systems swiftly
- Outstanding communications skills with the ability to negotiate and gain trust
- The ability to adapt to your surroundings
- The ability to quickly identify and analyse critical details
- The ability to convey your findings in a concise manner
- A full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will be office based, initially in Poundbury, and then working part office, part home based so living in Dorset, or being prepared to travel or move to Dorset is essential. You must be self-motivated and you will be expected to produce relevant site surveys as well as working with our desktop assessment team. Due to our client base, our work is a combination of desktop assessments, telephone-based consultations, and site visits, which will be wide ranging across the full spectrum of commercial and residential property risks, including HNW clients, and will include many listed, unique and bespoke structures.
This post requires you to have access to sensitive information and will be subject to a Basic Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, growing, friendly and forward-thinking company that puts it’s people first, get in touch today. All discussions are treated in the strictest of confidence.