Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Lincolnshire
An established and growing multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the market town of Boston.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's role
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be expected to assist in projects within the high-end residential and commercial sectors, working on measurements, Bills of Quantity's, Final Accounts and more.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's will assist the team of Quantity Surveyor's on these projects from inception to completion, ranging in values from £3m to £35m.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- 12 months Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Ability to bring a 'can do' attitude
- Full valid UK driving license
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 28 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Health and wellbeing schemes
- Gym Discounts, retail vouchers and more
- Tailored progression plans
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
01628 367 039 |
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Lincolnshire / Construction