A young, proactive, multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor who is also happy and able to carry out an Employers Agent service.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor/ Employers Agent's Role
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be joining the London office, a short distance from London Waterloo, which is one of four offices which has helped grow the practice to over 100 members of staff.
The Directors are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor with good residential project experience and an ability to carry out a dual QS/EA role on a broad range of residential and housing schemes.
You will also manage a couple of younger quantity surveyors and employer's agent who currently sit within the team.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Strong Quantity Surveying background within a consultancy/cost management practice
- Comfortable carrying out a QS/EA role
- Residential project history would be a plus
- MRICS preferred, but not essential
- Good pre and post cost management knowledge
- Good with contracts
- £70,000 - £80,000
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Professional membership fee
- Pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Death in service
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working conditions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Employers Agent considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Associate Employers Agent / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent