A leading property specialist based in central London are seeking a Business Ratings Valuation Surveyor to join their highly successful and growing team.
You will be required to work independently as this role is open nationwide, then reporting into the London Head office.
With a great opportunity to receive support and ongoing training from their experienced team of chartered surveyors.
The role of the Valuation Surveyor:
- Independently carrying out Valuations for business rates
- Accurate and detailed reporting to line manager and client
- Negotiate reductions in cost for the client
- Nurture client relationships
- Business development
- Client side work
The successful candidate must have:
- 2+ years of ratings experience
- AssocRICS or MRICS qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Salary up to £70,000 depending on level
- Bonus scheme that could double your salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
For more information contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James on:
Valuations / Surveyor / Business Ratings / RICS / Property