We have brought together a team of chartered surveyors with an impeccable reputation, and deep knowledge and experience of the insurance sector. Our services are valued by a diverse range of challenges. Whether they relate to finding reinstatement solutions that major on business/occupancy continuity following a damage event or understanding the important subtleties in undertaking a ‘value at risk’ assessment, our practitioners carry a unique blend of the required skill and experience.
Join us on our journey and be a part of our dynamic and ambitious team. Reporting to the Associate Director you will be responsible for supporting on surveying risks. We currently have opportunities across the UK.
The role: Your responsibilities will include:
- Project management and contract administration
- Building surveys and report writing
- Preparation of AutoCAD drawings
- Preparing tender and contract documents, and advising on appointing contractors, designers, and procurement routes
- Preparing scheme designs and specifications
- Advising on the management and supervision of building maintenance work
- Project monitoring
- Dealing with and advising on property legislation and building regulations
- Preparing schedules of dilapidations
- Maintaining regular communication and reporting to clients
- Delivering consistently excellent performance against set measures About you
- Experienced Building Surveyor
- RICS qualified
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Personal pride in delivering outputs on time, with a focus on quality and communication, whilst managing multiple deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise effectively and deal with conflicting demands
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently to self-manage work and time
- Tenacious and driven
- A team player
- A willingness to travel throughout the UK and Ireland is required.
Should you wish to apply, please forward your CV and supporting cover letter to email@example.com or Click "Apply Now"