Infrastructure Surveyors – Midlands
Beach Baker are delighted to be retained by Carter Jonas to secure a number of roles within the Infrastructures Team, from Apprentices, Graduates, Surveyors at all levels up to Partner level.
To provide property services including temporary access, acquisition, CPO, compensation and valuation advice to Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects including Rail, Road, Energy and Transport.
- Negotiation of option agreements and financial terms against utility companies
- Develop and undertake new business/relationship opportunities and drive forward initiatives in the local area with a particular focus on Claimants/landowners
- Negotiation of disturbance claims following works
- Consents for access across third party land for works Negotiation of compensation claims arising from construction works
- An active role in the continuous development of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources
- Implementation of policy as required and ensuring legal compliance on all work carried out
- RICS qualified or working towards
- Current knowledge and awareness of the market
- A background of rural practice ideally with demonstrable cross sector property experience
- Compulsory Purchase/Compensation experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of delivering and managing multiple projects Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- A good working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Full driving licence
For more information, please contact Dan Cole: 07443 880 834
All third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to Beach Baker Recruitment for review.