MRICS / AssocRICS qualified surveyors sought – Multiple locations
Dalcour Maclaren are a firm of Chartered Surveyors working exclusively in the Utilities, Infrastructure and Telecoms sectors. Due to an ever-expanding business and recent tender wins, we are looking to hire motivated and driven surveyors to help deliver NSIPs across the UK.
All levels of experience and qualifications will be considered; we are all about getting the right people in the right place. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the biggest utilities schemes in the country, including Offshore Wind, HS2, Sizewell C and many more.
We have opportunities within Renewables, Power Networks, Water, Telecoms, Property and are recruiting in Cheshire, East Midlands, Gloucestershire, Kent, Norfolk, North Yorkshire, Oxfordshire and Stirling. The roles are varied and, with no two days being the same, you will gain hands on experience with a variety of project types. We would encourage anyone interested to get in touch to find out more.
At Dalcour Maclaren we have a One Team ethos with strong support networks. You will be given the opportunities and responsibilities to carve your own pathway, be that establishing the foundations of a new career or developing on what you have already achieved.
- MRICS or AssocRICS accredited with no minimum PQE required
- Fellowship of the CAAV or the desire to work towards that accreditation
- Knowledge and experience within the utilities sector is preferable but not essential as training and CPD is provided
- Motivated and driven to succeed working within teams
- Confident, with excellent written and verbal communication
- A proactive approach and able to use their initiative
- Problem solving mentality
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with clients as well as internal and external project teams
- To assist in the delivery of strategic land and property advice to a variety of clients
- Preparing and negotiating Heads of Terms, Licence agreements
- Negotiating disturbance and compensation payments
- Negotiating and securing access and rights over land
- Support and develop junior members of staff
The DM Package
- Highly competitive salary plus car allowance 25 days annual leave plus an extra day for your birthday Annual bonus scheme Private healthcare through Vitality Flexible Working Policy Regular companywide socials Professional memberships paid for
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today!
Not quite the role for you, but want to work with Dalcour Maclaren? Head over to our website ‘dalcourmaclaren.com’ for other exciting roles from Wayleave Officers, GIS Specialists to Environmental Planners and Project Coordinators!
Want to get in touch? Email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Dalcour Maclaren are an equal opportunities employer.