A well known and established Chartered Surveying Practice is now seeking a confident Valuation Surveyor to support their growing North London Valuation team.
The successful Valuation Surveyor will be joining a Chartered Surveying consultancy who are nationwide with several offices across the UK.
With a respected background with providing Valuation services, the Valuation teamwork alongside some of the most prestigious commercial and residential clients, with projects across the nation.
The Valuation Surveyor will be providing services such as loan security valuations, property valuations and asset & business valuations.
The Valuation Surveyor
- Relevant property/Valuation degree
- Strong Redbook understanding
- Ideally MRICS or on course to become
- Commercial and Residential project experience
- Ideally 3+ relevant years' experience
- Eager to learn
- Salary up to £55,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual RICS subscription
- Fees towards training courses/seminars
- Pension contribution
- Travel expenses
- Work phone and laptop
- Flexible working conditions
- Career development
If you are a Valuation Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Valuation Surveying / MRICS / RICS / Redbook / Surveyors / Valuer