A leading Quantity Surveying practice are seeking a Quantity Surveyor with experience of working on red tape, process driven projects as the consultancy look to grow their nuclear, Cost Management division in London.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside a Partner and Associate Quantity Surveyor in a team of 11, the successful Quantity Surveyor shall work on a long term framework as well as other large scale commissions within the nuclear sector.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Nuclear project experience or, experience of working on regulated environmental projects e.g. aviation, highways, infrastructure
- Hold a British passport (MUST)
- Worked in the UK for the last 5 years (minimum)
- Quantity Surveying degree or RICS accredited
- Happy working on process driven, red tape projects
- Proactive attitude
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Work on large, high profile projects
- Vast career opportunities
- Array of training
- Professional membership fees
- Life assurance
- Private Health
- Car allowance
- Hybrid working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manger / Senior Cost Manager