Senior Quantity Surveyor, Manchester
A large and established multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team near the centre of Manchester.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to lead projects within the property, office and infrastructure sectors from inception to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Director's of the central Manchester team and will aid the development of graduate and Assistant Quantity Surveyor's via the projects being worked on.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 4+ years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in the above sectors preferrable
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the North
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £45,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Lucrative pension scheme
- Competitive health package
- Clear progression routes
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
01628 367 039 |
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Manchester / Construction