A forward thinking, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy are seeking an adaptable Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their newly established Bristol office.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work alongside and support an Associate Director and Senior Quantity Surveyor on array of projects including residential and PRS schemes.
Outside of providing a traditional quantity surveying role, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will also carry out project management and employers agent services.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a construction/RICS accredited degree
- Able to commute to Bristol
- Minimum of 6 months UK consultancy/ cost management experience
- Basic pre and post contract experience
- Professional personality
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Structured APC support
- Professional membership fees
- Personal development
- Death in service
- Private healthcare
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / Project Manager / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant