An award winning, national consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work across a range of residential, education, and mixed use projects, as part of the Brighton office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will report directly to the London and Brighton Partners, whilst joining a rapidly expanding quantity surveying team which benefits from fast paced, rewarding, career progression.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall be responsible for taking on projects and delivering them from inception to completion, whilst also supporting younger Quantity Surveyor's in the office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS, or completed a Quantity Surveying related degree
- Comfortable working across Brighton
- Employer's Agent experience would be a bonus
- Good pre and post cost management experience
- UK cost management / consultancy experience
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Career development
- Job Security
- Travel expenses
- Sociable and flexible working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Employers Agent / Senior Project Manager / Quantity Surveyor