A market-leading, independent commercial property consultancy are seeking a Building Surveyor to join their ambitious, Milton Keynes based Building Consultancy team.
The successful Building Surveyor will help lead on projects on behalf of a diverse range of commercial clients including financial institutions and real estate companies whilst benefiting from a linear career progression structure to Partner.
Priding themselves on the calibre of their employees and their growing skillset, as the successful Building Surveyor you will benefit hugely from joining a consultancy who place a real emphasis on employee development.
(Duties including; Schedules of dilapidations predominantly on behalf of the landlord, pre-acquisition surveys, due-diligence, development monitoring and project work up to £30m.)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred but APC support provided
- Strong communication skills - you will be acting as a key client interface
- Experience working in a commercially focused consultancy environment
- Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Experience carrying out a variety of professional services and projects
- £45,000 - £55,000 basic salary
- Clear progression to Partnership
- Performance based, team and company bonus
- Car allowance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
- Professional subscriptions
- Continued professional training
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Surveying | Residential | Property | Building Consultancy | APC