One of the UK's largest independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to be based in Birmingham.
My client is one of the top Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a brilliant reputation in the market and are working on some of Birmingham's highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidate’s preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out (Cat A) and large Hotels for blue chip clients. Values can range from £5 million to multi billion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at intermediate Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 - £500 million.
The successful intermediate Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying and ideally be a full member of the RICS
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience of managing projects from start to finish
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of Birmingham’s most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to and Director level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact George Gammon on 0 7 8 1 2 7 6 9 4 9 6 for more information.