Surveyor/ Chartered/ Rural/ Inverness/ Vacancy
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a leading Property Consultancy to assist them in recruiting an Associate Director Rural Surveyor for their Inverness office. You will be a key member of the Rural Land Management and consultancy team where you will undertake a wide range of rural estate, farm and property management work. This will be working alongside the National Estate Agency, Estates & Farms Agency and Forestry Teams.
Your new role
- Overseeing day-to-day management of the assets and progressing strategic objectives
- Acting as assistant asset manager for a key estate management client reporting to and working closely with the lead asset manager and other senior colleagues
- Working effectively with internal and external specialist advisors
- Ensuring achievement of delegated key client deliverables
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant undergraduate/ postgraduate degree or equivalent
- MRICS qualified
- Competent and experienced professional with experience of managing a diverse range of rural assets particularly farms, residential property and other rural assets
- Excellent communication skills and capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with team members, clients and stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- 25 days annual leave + public
- Life assurance at 8x basic salary
- Long term disability insurance
- Interest free season loan ticket
- Private GP service
- Eyecare voucher
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.