Senior Quantity Surveyor, Leeds
A large and established multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the centre of Leeds.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to lead projects within the property, office and infrastructure sectors from inception to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Partner of the Leeds team will receive clear support for their progression into their next steps as an Associate Director.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 5+ years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in Residential, Commercial, Industrial or Retail preferred
- Full valid UK driving license
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £45,000 - £60,000
- 28 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing schemes
- Performance-related bonuses
- Clear progression route
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
01628 367 039 |
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Leeds / Construction