Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
New build and cut/carve - Office sector - Developer clients
£55-75,000 plus bonus and benefits
This leading, independent project consultancy, currently 40 strong, punch well above their weight and count an impressive array of major office led developers as part of their client base.
They pride themselves on their strong team mentality and going the extra mile to develop their employees with both hard and sort benefits. This approach has resulted in almost zero staff turnover.
As part of ongoing growth, they seek a project manager / senior project manager to lead (or assist in leading) office led projects from £30m cut/carve through to large £100m+ new build schemes.
The ideal candidate will be a project management professional with min 2 years experience in a consultancy or client organisation, working on new build or cut/carve projects.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing private sector commercial projects
- Managing all aspects of the project, engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward
- Monitoring project progress against programme and reporting accordingly
- Acting as key client contact
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- A chartered professional, ideally MRICS, RIBA, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Proven Project Management experience in a consultancy or client side leading projects from inception to completion
- Confident in JCT contracts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
Package on offer includes:
- Excellent career opportunities as this teams continues to expand
- Attractive Bonus
- Wellbeing allowance
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com