Senior/Chartered Building Surveyor
Up to £60k package
We are looking for Senior or chartered building surveyors to join our Glasgow team. The role will see you be part of a team of building surveyors covering all aspects of professional and project building surveying across the private and public sector. You will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects. Working in this role will involve assisting in the management of client and project teams to deliver building surveying services profitably and on time to a wide range of clients.
The role will cover the full spectrum of building surveying services, including design and specification, contract administration, building surveys and dilapidations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments from inception to completion
- Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects
- Liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
- Delivering all work output in an accurate and timely manner
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating, and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
- BSc in building surveying or equivalent
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Significant exposure to, and good working relations with, private and public sector clients
- Strong IT skills (AutoCAD, NBS, MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel and other bespoke software)
- Well-developed skills in the areas of surveys, dilapidations, repairs and maintenance
- Good technical writing and communication skills (both internal and external)
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined, and commercially astute
With a competitive package on offer and working for a leading name in the business, this is a role to be considered. It never hurts to talk!