We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Surveyor within the Investment Valuation team based out of our London West End office. This team specialises in valuing mixed use portfolios for a wide range of clients including investors, pension funds, insurance companies, institutional funds, REITS, public and private companies.
This role will require you to carry out valuations on a variety of properties and sectors and to co-ordinate the wider valuation mandates which will include liaising with our sector specialist and regional valuation teams. This role provides excellent client exposure, and you will assist the wider team in developing key client relationships. Your role will also comprise of:
- Assist in the delivery of asset valuations for financial reporting and be able to produce valuations using AE and to be able to justify the methodology.
- Assist in the delivery of annual and quarterly funds.
- Liaising with the client and other colleagues in the business.
- Produce valuation reports on time and with accuracy.
- Take an active role in undertaking research for the team.
- Act as a mentor to the Graduates within the team.
This role would suit someone who is either at Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level and has some relevant experience within valuations, or alternatively an enthusiasm to build their career in the valuation sector.
Some experience would be useful, but not necessarily in valuations, however a willingness to provide excellent professional advice and service to clients in support of instructions managed by Associate Partners and Partners is essential as well as a keenness to contribute to team fee, billing and profit targets.
Person Specification / Requirements:
- MRICS qualified or equivalent. Registered Valuer preferable.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Argus Enterprise not essential - training will be given
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail and take pride if your work
This role will be an opportunity for you to work within an exciting and fast paced environment with a broad client portfolio.