Archer Recruitment is working closely with a leading construction consultancy to appoint a Senior Project Manager for their Central London Project Management Team to operate predominantly in the Occupier market. Delivering projects from 15,000 - 50,000 sq ft. Other specialist areas include private healthcare, education and fine arts & culture sectors.
This business will consider candidates who have excellent stakeholder skills and occupier experience delivering commercial fit out schemes - Both Cat A and Cat B.
This team consists of several experienced project management professionals and due to repeat business and expansion, they are looking to hire new members to the team.
This role will be based in the heart of the City of London, with time spent on site and in the office. This consultancy provides excellent development schemes with a huge variety of projects and a clear progression structure for staff.
Salary on offer will be circa £65,000-£70,000 per annum plus car allowance along with other extensive benefits. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing key client accounts, providing a strong contribution to multi-disciplinary teams.
- Supporting and managing the direction of the Project Management Group.
- An element of winning new client work and effectively managing existing work.
- Ensuring the project stays on time and within budget.
- Managing external contractors and suppliers to ensure targets and objectives are hit.
- Full compliance with all policies, legislation, regulations and procedures.
- Reporting regularly to management and client on progress and the delivery of the project to the required standard.
- To achieve success in the role, successful candidates must meet the following pre-requisites:
- 5 years minimum PQE.
- Experience in occupier fit out.
- Full knowledge and understanding of all stages of the development plan process.
- Ideally chartered (RICS, CIOB, APM or equivalent) or working on their APC.
- Track record of delivering or advising on complex construction and development works.
Please submit your CV to James Waissel by email email@example.com or contact 07554884592 for a confidential discussion.
To view more roles within; construction, real estate, engineering, architecture of renewables, please visit our website: www.archerrecruitment.com, contact one of our specialist consultants www.archerrecruitment.com/about/our-people and follow our LinkedIn page for regular industry updates.
We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.