My client is looking to make a number of new hires into their local government consulting team. My client operates a flat structure reflecting the value they place on each team member’s contribution, so they only have one consulting band which accommodates consultants with a range of experiences and associated reward packages, offering opportunities to grow and develop your business development, client delivery and technical skills from the point you are at right now.
I’m interested in hearing from people who have previously worked for either a management consultancy and/or in the public sector. The key thing for my client is their ability to add value to the projects you work on for their clients and finding you a home that fits you within the working culture they are trying to build.
My client has entered an ambitious period of growth and are keen to speak to candidates who are interested in helping them to design and deliver services to local government which:
- Transforms the customer experience, performance, productivity and outcomes through better use of technology
- Transforms Social Care, Housing, and other specialist services
- Helps local government carry out large and complex procurements
- Helps the public sector workforce take advantage of new ways of working, improve leadership and increase productivity
- Supports the development of ‘places’ through business cases, accessing regional and government funds and targeted project work (e.g., to reinvigorate the high street)
- Delivers effective development management, development viability, programme management and project management
- Establishes real or virtual funds to support economic growth / recovery and other objectives
The points above cover the broad ranging areas my client focuses on, they don’t expect you to have experience in all the areas, in fact they would prefer you to have strong experience in 1 or 2 areas.
If you would like to be considered or this role then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.