RESIDENTIAL SURVEYOR OPPORTUNITES IN LONDON WITH EXCELLENT BASIC & LUCRATIVE BONUS STRUCTURE
FULL TIME – PART TIME – EMPLOYED OR CONTRACTOR (MIN. 2-3 DAYS PER WEEK)
• PARTICULAR FOCUS ON NORTH LONDON
• ALL AREAS ACROSS LONDON CONSIDERED
Our highly dynamic client was born in the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic, they astutely identified the challenges ahead and adopted the change that the market needed. Headquartered in Chessington, they are a RICS-regulated surveying firm helping local authorities and private individuals make informed property decisions for non-lending purposes.
Currently experiencing exponential growth, they urgently require residential surveyors and VRS-registered valuers across London areas to join their growing team.
Offering work structures suited around the individual preferences of their Surveyors and Valuers, thus reducing work stress, promoting a happier work environment, and endorsing a healthy work-life balance, leading to increased work satisfaction!
The ideal candidate should be:
• AssocRICS, MRICS, FRICS qualified (1 year min),
• RICS Registered Valuer (VRS) – support available for successful candidates to become VRS registered
• Experienced in conducting RICS Level 2 (HomeBuyer) and Level 3 (Building Survey) residential surveys (1 year min),
• Have a full valid UK driving license and own vehicle to travel for site inspections (Company car not provided- but arrangements can be made upon request),
• Be proficient with IT (Microsoft Office, GSuite, Apple),
• Be a self-starter taking initiative with the ability to work independently,
• Be able to complete detailed quality reports to Company standards and adhering to the RICS guidelines for ethics and surveying,
• Pay attention to detail and have the ability to meet tight deadlines and produce reports in a timely manner.
On offer is:
• Basic circa £50-£60k with a lucrative bonus scheme
• monthly car allowance,
• 28 days annual holiday,
• Private medical healthcare,
• Company pension scheme,
• Professional membership fees covered,
• Company equipment (IT and Surveyor's Toolkit),
• Bespoke benefits packages are negotiable.
• the flexibility of managing your diary and working in your preferential primary and secondary postcodes,
• career progression opportunities within the Company,