Park Avenue are currently looking for an experienced Building Maintenance and Project Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients in the South East.
The role is focused around non residential estate including but not limited to Offices, Industrial, Retail, Community buildings.
Duties in the role
- Delivery of minor works projects such as a refurbishment of office space, removal of walls, internal redecorations, c. £100K.
- Viability studies of small development works such as an extension at an industrial estate to provide additional 4,000 sq ft of space c. £250K
- Stock condition work - conducting any outstanding surveys and assisting in putting data on to database relating to the condition, PPM and lifecycle works.
- Organising Planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Assisting in the implementation of any statutory works such as remedial works following an inspection, EPC & DDA improvements.
- Assisting with development appraisal and viability of sites.
- Other property maintenance and project related tasks.
What you need (Desirable)
- First Aid Qualification
- CSCS Black Card
- RICS or MCIOB
- FM Compliance knowledge
- Knowledge of working on non residential buildings
The position will be for an initial 6 month contract and there has already been indication that an extension is possible.
The role will be completely remote based with visits to the office when the work requires it.
The contract will run off a 37 hour week.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in