Up to £60,000 basic
Rural Surveyor | WFH & Office | Bonus | Car allowance | Phone allowance | Variation of work | Career progression | None corporate environmentThe Company
An established firm of property advisers committed to helping our clients in the residential, commercial and rural property sectors. With a regional network of offices, our client provides a comprehensive service which encompasses the Midlands region as well residential sales agency which is enhanced through their involvement with ‘The London Office’. The Role
Duties of the Rural Surveyor can include but are not limited to:
- Property Agency – marketing reports, take ons, advertising, negotiations, sales chasing.
- Valuations – Red Book valuations of a variety of property.
- RPA – dealing with BPS applications, CSS and other grant applications
- Management – dealing with the management of land held under FBTs and GK agreements as well as Contract Farming arrangements.
- Planning – assistance with the submission of planning applications.
- Development – assistance with development option and promotion agreements
- Dispersal Sales – we hold regular Farm Dispersal Auction Sales, Collective Sales and Fodder Sales and your involvement will be required.
- MRICS or working towards this
- 2+ years Rural Surveying experience (We are open to recently qualified surveyors. Salary banding would be reviewed on this basis)
- Enthusiastic with great communication skills
- Although desirable, these are not essential
For more information, please contact James Wilson
- Up to £60,000 base salary
- Car allowance (£4000 per annum)
- Phone allowance
- Personal and discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Work from home (Hybrid)
- Huge career progression
- Variation of work
0121 582 0877